Thursday, January 12, 2012

AKEPT's Program Pembangunan Kepimpinan Tunas Akademia

I had involved a lot with politics during my service in MMU but I didn't hear anything about AKEPT. Even though I'm not really that young but I'm still required to attend the Tunas Akademia program from December 19th to 21st handled at Palm Garden Resort Putrajaya. I also just found out that UPNM is actually the Secretariat for Zon Tengah.

The main target for such program is to ensure that the academics, especially the young ones, are inline with the government's inspiration. It is not entirely politics but the stress is also put on their academic competency.

One of the talk.


Me during my group presentation of our discussion outcome. It was presented by Miss Hajar from UiTM.

...numwmWMWmwmun...


No comments :