Sunday, April 19, 2020

I'm Introvert in Lockdown

[Awesome Lonesome]

* Image from tenor.com

I'm an introvert - a big one - and pround of it. As a super hyper introvert, lockdown or movement control order (MCO) is like a blessing. Staying at home and doing work from home is something that I have been doing for so long as I have educator's privillege.

As introverts, what is in our mind is basically our decision. Our point of standing is little influenced ny other people. WE ARE WE.

Many extroverts (normal people?) are cracking under this lockdown as they need to see other people as part of their life - and get the mainstream ideas to believe in.

Boredome comes quickly to then. But for me, not only that I'm introvert, I'm also a programmer and multimedia producer. If I get bored, I do programming. Yes, I actually put programming as my hobby in my resume.

As if lockdown is not enough, in few days, it is Ramadhan 2020 and of course Aidil Fitri in a month time. It is like a disaster for most extroverts. No bazar Ramadhan, and no raya. Even though MCO might be ended by Aidil Fitri, but the Aidil Fitri solat and visitings might still be restricted as we are just finished MCO, and if social distancing is - all of a sudden - being ignored completely, coronavirus might re-appear and we may have to go through another lockdown.

But me? No, I'm okay with it. I have had Raya in KL twice and in US also twice - almost completely alone. So lockdown is nothing for me. I'll survive. إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ



🤷 I'll Survive 🤷
👑    Coronavirus    👑

No comments :